Based on my recent reflections, on a scale of 1-10 this is how I rate the following: physical well-being 6, spiritual well-being 7, psychological well-being 7. I rated myself this way because I feel I have definitely let my health and and physical well-being go on the way side. I have been busy with the school and kids, but the bottom line is, I haven't cared. With my marital discord and self esteem issues creeping back up, I really just threw the towel in. Spiritually, I have been gaining ground as I have been seeking spiritual guidance to assist me in helping me to pick myself back up. That would be the same psychologically as well.
My goal for myself physically is to get back in touch with my "team" (my cardiologist, electrophysiologist and surgeon, and neurologist) to get myself back on track to getting my heart surgery once and for all. Resuming my weight watchers to get myself into my optimal weight area prior to surgery as well as beginning a regular routine of walking or walking dvds until I can do more cardio per doctors orders. My goal spiritually is to get off FACEBOOK and any other nonsense that brings about negativity to my day than perhaps psychologically, I can focus on how Bob and I can work on things to improve our household and the lives of our children.
Blogging seems to make myself accountable so, I will try to blog and perhaps more often than assigned.
Well, today's Rainbow Meditation was amazing. I believe I had my first breakthrough with meditation. I had my doubts as the last time did not go to well. This time I sat up a bit in bed as to prevent myself from falling asleep. As he started with Red, I started to understand where it was going and its purpose and everything then started to flow. It wasn't until I arrived at the Aqua Blue, that I realized how amazing it was. I started to cry immediately when he was describing the Aqua Blue and its purpose. I found my weak spot. Not only did I just get over a physical ailment, laryngitis, in the throat, but emotionally I am ill there. I have been questioning my life and its purpose and meaningfulness. My crying subsided as the meditation moved on. When it was finished, I felt relieved and aware now of what I need to work on. I will now begin to research how to heal or at least aide in healing my Blue/5th Chakra.
I love how your views of facebook are the same as mine. It is so negative and brings out the worst in me. I end up getting wrapped up in the drama and then focus all of my attention on the site rather than doing what I should be doing. I have not been on facebook in weeks, when I do visit the site it is to add pictures of my children so my family can see or to just glance quickly and make sure I am not forgetting a family function.
ReplyDeleteI am happy you made a breakthrough with you meditation this week! I hope mine comes soon! The past two weeks have not interested me and have made it harder for me to meditate.